1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

bezdez musicman pickup?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by THIRSTYGUMS, Sep 26, 2010.

1. BassLife77

BassLife77

Nov 13, 2009
    San Diego
    you get what you pay for. there wouldn't be very much tonality in a $12 pickup. I see there are only 2 wires coming out of it so it might be one of those Belcats made in china. If you are like me and refuse to pay $100 for a pickup you can get better quality with a GFS. even a Wilkerson or Mighty Mite would probably sound better too

2. ha, i am very much like you! i refuse to pay silly money for pickups, ive owned squiers that sounded fantastic, and in a real honest spit and sawdust band setting you cant tell the difference i swear by that. I just want a white pickup for my olp stingray 5

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021