1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

bh250 vs. little marck 250 black line

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ratlehead, Mar 10, 2013.

1. ratlehead

ratlehead

Jan 31, 2009
    I'm on the market for my first amp head and i'm planning on pairing a hartke 210tp cab with one of these heads.

I'm searching for something portable for small gigs and rehearsals.
    I have just seen the new black line little mark which is on the same price range with the bh250 and i'm wondering which is the better choice.

Aby suggestions?

2. The Tuner on the BH250 is handy. Just check, I know they were recalled for a safety issue but they should all be fine now. The TC has pretty limited tone shaping compared to the markbass with it's extra filters that go a long way to getting your sound...

The toneprint thing is a bit of a gimick IMO, it works but at the same time is not very useable on the gig except for adding a compressor (the spectracomp is pretty good actually)

3. Lowendluver

Lowendluver

Jan 31, 2014
    London
    Hi, which one did yoy go for in the end? I' m at tha same question mark at the moment. Love the black line tonality, but kills me not having a headphone out.