1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bh500

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by andyp13, May 17, 2011.

1. andyp13

andyp13

May 17, 2011
    Thinking of getting a TC BH500 amp with a BC212 & BC210 (though slightly worried about the low wattage. I have since read about the gallien krueger 212MBE and 210MBE cabs, they are a much higher wattage and lighter. My questions are -
    1. Would the BH500 work ok with the GK's
    2. Do the GK's have an output on the back so I can daisy chain them as the BH500 only has one output?
    If they do not, is there anything I can do? or do I need to consider another amp?

TIA
    Andy.

2. will33

will33

May 22, 2006
    austin,tx
    Wattage ratings aren't everything so don't get taken in by that but yes that amp will work fine with any pair of 8ohm cabs. Those MB's are a good deal but do a thread search about them here. There are a couple bracing and lining things they need done to them for a good improvement in sound. Stuff you could do at home for just a few bucks in an afternoon.

3. andyp13

andyp13

May 17, 2011
    Thanks for the reply, I will do some research as I don't know what you mean re the GK cabs.
    Do you know if they have an out?

4. kpc

kpc

Apr 6, 2011
    Check out the GK threads....... +1 :)

5. This is an old thread, but I just picked up one of these, and for the record, it's like twice as loud as my PF500, and Bugera Veyron with my two K212s. Loud as hell, and it sounds amazing. So, whatever anybody is trash talking about the wattage hasn't played one. The truth is in the sound.