1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Big Al 5 single H unlined fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by davidjbass, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like my Stingray Classic 4 string so much that I decided to buy a Classic 5 string. But in order to do that something has to go. This bass is in showroom condition. Comes with the extra pickguard, case, nice 3 1/2" padded leather Levy's strap, schaller chrome strap locks, the hang tag and all the case candy. I have used it for 6 gigs. It's an awesome sounding, very versitle fretless fretless bass. Plus as of right now it's the only Big Al 5 string single H fretless in existence. This bass was a total special order. Who knows if they will ever make another one.

It weighs 10lbs on my digital scale. Balances perfect. And has nice low growling action.

$1,400.00 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Order.

Sorry no trades I already found the bass I want

2. Bump.

3. Bump for a price drop to $1,400.00 shipped CONUS.

4. After playing this bass this morning I came to my senses that I like it too much to part with. That coupled with the fact that I can sell other gear has made me decide keep it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.