Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Big Feet T-shirt

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Gopher Bob, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Gopher Bob

Gopher Bob

Nov 24, 2001
    Florida
    How come on the TalkBass gear shop they don't have any BigFeet t-shirts. i would buy one. I am a BigFeet fan; although, he will probably move this post to where it belongs.:)

2. Yeah..."Big Feet" "Don't hate me because I'm Goth"...or "Filter King" or something! Wait a minute....Maybe I'm the Filter King now! How many you have in your setup now BF? Maybe you and I should duel or something.

3. Yeah..."Big Feet" "Don't hate me because I'm Goth"...or "Filter King" or something! Wait a minute....Maybe I'm the Filter King now! How many you have in your setup now BF? Maybe I should be challenging you to a duel,eh?

:D

4. Gopher Bob

Gopher Bob

Nov 24, 2001
    Florida
    Mmmmmmmm i love filters...a mad subwoofer "filter king" tshirt would be excellent.

5. Wow, I am very flattered. Maybe I should copy this and put them in both off topic and the suggestion box. :D

I own two, MS... pretty much. You would be the king of filters, I'm just king gearhead, and besides I'm a moderator. :p

Thanks, off to the suggestion box though.