Big Head Todd and the Monsters cover of 'Tangerine' wanted

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by My name is Mudd, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Does anyone know where a tab for Todd/Monsters cover of 'Tangerine' from the Zeppelin tribute album 'Encomium' might be found? They're not playing a straight-up clone of it (and so the original Zeppelin tab won't work for me on this) and Google isn't being at all helpful this time...

Thanks in advance!

2. Warfender

Warfender

Oct 25, 2009
    Try taking your time and transposing it yourself as that is a skill that will make you a better player. You will find that you get faster doing songs and it trains your ear as well. Just an idea.

3. CTEagle91

CTEagle91

May 20, 2015
    I'd love to see the bass tab for this specific version of this song. Can't figure out the opening couple measures! I checked UltimateGuitar tabs but only the LedZep version is there.

4. I've since worked it out to about 95-98%, and most of it is just a 1-5-4. I'll try to tab it out this weekend for you.

CTEagle91 likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021