Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BIG head

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Plucky, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Plucky

Plucky

Jun 18, 2002
    Underwater
    ive just finished watching some linkin park video about the process of making their new album, and there was one thing that shocked me, that sounded grimey (i cant stand musical celebrities, just musicians...).

this guy from LP, chester bennington, was explaining that due to their new social status (in a very cocky-childish voice) people (fans, other bands, their own family..) had tosign an agreement to be able to talk to them. ive always thought that these were just jokes people used to talk about, but i find it pathetic that even your wife has to sign a paper to have a direct access to you.

is this real? he shows em in the video but i still think thats 'illegal' in some ways, including legal ways....

2. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I would love to coment on this topic, but my people are telling me you haven't completed the proper documentation to have a conversation with me.

;)

3. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    It happens. My aunt went to school with the younger sister of the highest paid and most popular new anchor in Atlanta, and she said that she had to have an appointment to see her own sister. :rolleyes:

4. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    "This just in: You're a jerk!"

Get it!?! 'Cause she's...a...news...anchor...and...a...jerk.

HEH.. Heh... heh... heh.

[wipes sweat from forehead, backs away slowly]