Big Hello to every bass master - New Kid in Town

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by HuiC, Jan 11, 2005.

1. HuiC

Jan 11, 2005
    Hello All
    I am dooft11, a newbie in the talkbass (somehow i am using my old account named HuiC)

So glad to know about and be able to join tB. I am staying in FarEast HongKong. TB is the only chance for me to know and share with all the bass lover among the world

It is surprising as well, for so many famous bassists which i can see on the album booklet or features columns are active members of the TB...Thanks God

I am using a 5 Meyers Bass ( which i acquired from EBAy, and i would like to meet the luither as well ) a Stingway 4, reissue P-bass and a self defretted antique Epiphone.

As most of the fellows on this board, I am planning for a Nordstrand ( which is the webpage i log in every half hour to check for update.hhaha) and a Fodera.

Again very very nice to meet all of you

Happy 2005 and Keep it Low!!

doof :hyper:
  2. pookeymp

Oct 16, 2002
    Hi Doof and welcome to TB. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay sit back, relax and enjoy.

3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome to Talkbass.:) I am moving this to Miscellaneous so it can be merged with the new members thread.
  4. Andy Cleaver

Andy Cleaver A show of hands....

Dec 16, 2004
    England, Midlands
    Welcome to TB mate! Its a great forum, you'll learn a lot! :)
  5. HuiC

Jan 11, 2005
    Thanks for all the warm welcome

My paid subscription was fixed by Paul finally, which i can use my original registered name " dooft11" which all you can see me in the member list... so HuiC shall gone soon.
    Anyway, dooft11 and HuiC are both me-the four eyed Asian bass dude. Love to learn from all of you

embellisher- nice Nordy, i hope my church has one of it!!! you know what we will be offered when we step into heaven? - a full warehouse of BASS to choose, since all we do is Worship!!
  6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks.:) I am blessed to have it. I wouldn't mind playing it for eternity.:cool:
  7. Hi or kunichiwa ( LOL ) can't spell the word but

Welcome to TB
  8. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    Dooft11 = HuiC

thanks Jace bass!. what you trying to say is a MIJ greeting, hey we chinese-cantonese(which is a certain area within the great China land) " LEE-Ho"

Anyway thanks alot

Actually Jace man, you did reminded me i came across some folks has the chinese character inlayed in to their bass ( those bass are cool!!)

trying to be a contributing member here in TB, i will welcome any enquiry on Chinese Character or i can help to pdf, jpeg, or even eps ( all those are computer format which the lazer cutter used by luither can read) those correct chinese character
    of course as a Christian of Love and Peace, i may refuse to do those offensive one... :eyebrow:

Hope i can help out