Big Joe

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jobu3, Sep 11, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    MY TB feedback... Thanks for all the smooth transactions guys! :bassist:
  2. Humabass

Humabass Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Bought a 4 ohm Epi 210UL from Big Joe! Easy transaction. I like TB classifieds better that ebay! Thanks Joe
  3. Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Got Joe's Iamp800 and I love it. Let me tell you a little story about Joe. We did a transaction where I needed the Iamp800 by thursday evening when I hit the recording studio to release my bands new CD (shameless plug: It comes out the 23rd of October, but you'll be able to hear the Iamp on 1 track. The engineer loved the Iamp800. But back to the story, Joe sent the Iamp via rushed shipping at an increased cost to him (and didn't transfer the cost to me) so that I could get the amp by Thursday (mid day). If that isn't a good seller/fellow TBer I don't know what is.

4. Hman

Jan 8, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Fast payment! Great guy! Thanks bro :D
  5. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    Avoca Joe!

good guy, speedy payment and solid "?'s"... What more can you ask!

He's got my vote for 2004!

6. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    sold him a distortion/overdrive pedal, bought a bass from him

super easy to deal with, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again
  7. grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Big Joe rocks. Drove 2 hrs one way twice to do a deal with me. Always has top notch equipment and is a great guy as well. I'd do a deal again in a heartbeat. Thanks Joe :hyper:
  8. vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    Thanks for the loan of the Radial JDI!

"You can trust this man" - vanselus
  9. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Joe has purchased a couple of his Vintage Vortex Bennies from me through Blueberry Hill and has been a great guy to deal with each time. I would recommend Joe to anyone who is considering trading with him or purchasing other gear from him. :)
  10. I purchased an Aguilar DB 659 Pre from Big Joe and he was great to deal with. He answered all my questions with straight talk and no jive. He knows what he speaks!

Thanks again Big Joe
  11. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    I bought an SVP pro from Joe and it was a great buy.He is very friendly and easy to work with. You can't go wrong with Joe. :D
  12. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer, Builder
    Joe's a good guy.

Its a pleasure to have him as a friend/customer over the past year or so.
  13. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Thanks for the tuner Joe :hyper: Perfect transaction...and good gear !! Now quit selling stuff before you get me in trouble with my wife :bag:
  14. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    Sold me a nice roto-molded rack for dirt cheap. And arrived (no kidding) 20 hours later via UPS. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??

Thanks Joe!
  15. sjoakes

Nov 25, 2002
    saint paul, mn
    Joe's great to do business with!

I bought the Radial JDI from him, he shipped immediately, the packing was superb (dbl. box + foam popcorn), and the product was as described -in excellent condition with original packaging.

Top notch.

16. David Wilson

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Bought a tube preamp for me, same as before - fast payment, easy to deal with.
  17. msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Joe had a tracking number out to me right after he shipped the amp. It arrived in great condition, due in part to the copious packing material it was nestled in. Thanks for a great transaction!
  18. mooseman

Jul 24, 2002
    Chesterfield, VA
    Just bought Joe's Navigator...

It was in really great shape, just like he described it. The transaction went smoothly, and I wouldn't hesitate dealing with Joe again.

19. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Bought a SansAmp RBI. Paid quickly. Easy transaction.
  20. David Wilson

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    just bought a preamp from him. There was an issue in shipping, which was nothing to do with Joe. He went above and beyond to get everything sorted out for me and make me happy.

Anyone can say 'great transaction' when everything goes well. It's how people act when there are issues that really tells you how they are. Big Joe is a stand up guy, I'd happily buy from / sell to him ANY time.