Big Lots-your Fender Passport Speaker Headquarters

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stinsok, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
  2. Big Lots is a closeout store, they get a lot of stuff just by buying out overstock and inventory from closing stores. I used to work for them when they had both Big Lots and Odd Lots... You can still find some interesting stuff in the stores, but the new owners have started carrying normal stock on things, so you don't see the really oddball items anymore. I kind of miss the oddball items some of them were pretty cool. Big Lots also owns Pick n' Save, Macfrugal's, Odd Lots, Kay-bee Toys, and TJ Maxx.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I like how the powered sub is already cranked up to MAX!

-Mike

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Auzzie,

I've noticed what you are saying. In the past you could often find some good name-brand tools in the tool section but now it's mostly off-brand overseas junk.

However I have noticed some better quality of electronics lately such as Plantronics and Motorola Bluetooth, name-brand cameras and camcorders, Samsung LCDs etc...

bc

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021