1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Big Muff Custom Build

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ModulusQ5-122, Jan 25, 2013.

1. ModulusQ5-122

ModulusQ5-122 Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    Hey guys a couple of guitar friends of mine started building their own pedals and they just finished a big muff for me to try out. It was all custom designed by them. I'm fixing to plug it up and see what it sounds like. What do you guys think?

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1359166894.356017.jpg

2. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    What are the specs?
    Why are the in/outs switched?
    Etched, screenprinting, painted, or transfer?

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    It does look cool

4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    +1 I hate that in/out switch

5. ModulusQ5-122

ModulusQ5-122 Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    It's actually a decal. Didn't really ask about the in/out but I'll ask. The toggle switch is basically a 3 way mids/bass switch. Up is fat, middle is scooped and down is mid boost. Thanks for the feedback. They were actually excited when I told them I was going to post it here because they want to make it the best that they can. Any feedback is welcome.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021