1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

big muff pic (all russian muff owners please read.)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by peasandpotatoes, Apr 18, 2006.

1. something came loose in my ehx big muff pi russian reissue and i was wondering if anyone could be kind enough to post a picture of the inside of their big muff so i can see where i need to hook the cable that came loose to. thanx, pnp

2. cmon seriously no one can take a picture? please guys, i dont wanna spend $63 getting a $55 pedal fixed!

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Dude, there is no picture.

4. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    Through the simple use of Google Images, I found these pictures:

BMinside.

BMabierto1.

do a little research before posting

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Patronising for 16, aren't you? I guess that it would be alright if any of those pictures were of the insides of a Russian Muff.

6. im just seeing if anyone has a digital camera and could take one for me. that would be much appreciated. thanx

7. I can post some pics but it won't be for a few days. At the weekend if I get a chance.
    I followed the picture URL address and found this on the same website.

BMfront.

It looks like someone shrunk a American Muff in the wash.

http://www.pisotones.com/BigMuffPi/bm.htm this is the rest of the page for people that can read spanish (I think)

8. looks like a homebuild or at the very least a re-housing

otherwise, can you read schematics? i am sure EH would send you a schematic of the BM if you ask nicely :)

9. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Banned

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    What version?

I've posted internal pics of my V5 Green Russian Muff here. I'm not sure if they are still posted, but I will repost if that is the version you need.

10. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    oops... sorry! :oops:

i feel like a real jerk...

11. its the russian one in the black casing. i think its the version 3 reissue or something. its the one they still sell for like 55 chones.

12. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Banned

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    That's the last version- version 6.

13. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Does the cable have a eye hook/washer on the end of it? If so, all you need to do is hook it between the casing and the lid.

14. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Did you just recenty remove the rubber feet so you stick it on a pedal board?

The ground wire has a clip on the end that attaches to one of the screws for the feet.

15. yea thats it! which screw do i hook it too?

16. ok nvm i figured it out, thanks