1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Big news at the Groove Shoppe ...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by echo008, Mar 16, 2008.

1. echo008

echo008 Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Hey Guys...
    Just came back from the Groove Shoppe and have a bit of interesting news that I thought I would share here, seems they were hired to help move ALOT of high end basses something like 200! (they are from an estate sale) and they are going to start to put up many of these high end goodies on there web site. Names like Marleaux, Alembic, Fodera came up as well as many others.
    Hopefully its cool Im posting this you may want to hit the guys up for more info, again I just wanted to try and get the word out to those people who may be looking to buy. Now could be a great chance for you to get a deal on some thing extra nice.

and for those "in the know" David is a Great guy to deal with.
    -Tom

2. grace & groove

grace & groove

Nov 30, 2005
    philly
    Self-Appointed Ambassador to the Dragonfly
    I know Joel posts here so he might chime in. Cool stuff, nonetheless. And this wouldn't happen to be Ben's (CTBass&Birdsong) stuff would it?

3. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Sarcasm: Just ONE of the many services I offer! Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Palm Coast, FL
    I hope not - an estate sale is when someone is DEAD!

Dan K.

4. echo008

echo008 Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    I believe he is very much alive ...

being in such close proximity to the GS I may be in trouble though, I will hopefully have a chance to at least check some basses I havent had a chance to play before. ughh I just bought my Fodera from David my checkbook cant handle this!

5. grace & groove

grace & groove

Nov 30, 2005
    philly
    Didn't know the term, just assumed it meant a big sale! :p Sorry, sorry, sorry!

6. T-MOST

T-MOST Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2004
    NJ via NYC
    Sounds more like a consignment deal. I don't know of anyone else with 200 basses so I would bet it is Ben.

7. grace & groove

grace & groove

Nov 30, 2005
    philly
    Yeah that was my thought. Tons and tons of basses? Probably Ben. Tons and tons of high end basses? Ben!

I guess there could be somebody else though. Maybe. :p

8. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.

:)

9. grace & groove

grace & groove

Nov 30, 2005
    philly