Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Big thumbs up for Apple's customer service

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Basschair, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    When I ordered my new Mac, I forgot to order my educator's edition of MS Office. I called and they added it to the account with no problem...this was a big plus because it was part of a rebate, and had to be purchased on the same receipt.

Then, about a week after I submitted the documentation for the rebate, they emailed me to let me know that it had processed successfully, and that the check was on the way. To some it may not seem to be a big thing, but I thought it was pretty cool that they have their system set up to let you know when rebates process. :)

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

:D

3. Basschair

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca

You two can put that into a convenient cavity

:D

4. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Of course; the "big grin" smiley tickles when you do that....but you misunderstand: I was actually just busting on Josh by posting what he was probably thinking. Personally, I have three Macs in my house and another at work. I love the damn things. :)

5. Basschair

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca

I'm sorry Chris, I don't mean to offend. I understand now, and it was funny in either case. Of course, it hurts a little as well, because I did pay that much :crying:

;)