1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

BIG TIME AWESOME HAPPY PEDAL SALE!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DeltaPhoenix, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I realized that I am in need of a certain semi-expensive piece of gear.
    That said I am selling some awesome kit. Some of the stuff hasn't made it to my house yet (I do have the tracking numbers though, and they were bought off of solid TBers)

I also am about to be gone from the computer for most of the rest of the day, I'll answer PMs as soon as possible.

[DEL]Iron Ether Polytope You know this amazing box, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!! $175 Shipped in the CONUS[/DEL]

[DEL]DR SCIENTIST Tremolessence v2 This is the new version with the hold feature. TOPS among analog trems. Expression jack for cool fun. This is the Blue Finish.
    $185 shipped in the CONUS[/DEL]

ZOOM B3 The best budget concious Bass Multi...PERIOD. Feature packed, lots of effects and patches, great practice tools, looper, AWESOME TUNER, etc...
    $170 shipped in the CONUS

[DEL]Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal Great feeling expression pedal, control 2 normal pedals or one normie and a SA pedal. Similar to a Mission Engineering pedal with a bit more throw.
    $85 shipped in the CONUS[/DEL]

I might put a thing or two else up here, not sure. Everything is in mint or near mint condition.
    I take Paypal, I will ship to other countries with extra shipping added, sorry no trades except maybe a Roland GK-3B pickup.

THANKS

2. [DEL]Trem is pending payment.[/DEL]

EDIT: Tremolessence IS available

3. Polytope is sold

4. Steveaux

Steveaux Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2008
    The Wilds of NW Pa.
    Do these come with Steamed Rice or Fried Rice ?

Love the title.

:p

5. Hey, you got it!

6. When you say the 'Hold' feature on the Trem, do you mean the rise time/momentary switch?

7. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    IIRC, you can flip a swich to change the function of the footswitch from regular off/on to a momentary hold switch.

8. Thanks Sousa, that is correct

9. Trem is pending payment, again.

10. Ooooo an expression pedal...

11. Payment sent for the Trem! Thanks a bunch!

12. Awesome I am sure you will dig it.
    Bump for B3 and SA Dual Expression Pedal.

13. SA Dual Exp. Pedal is SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.