1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Big Ups Suhr CS

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by matt11, Mar 28, 2011.

1. matt11

matt11 Supporting Member

May 19, 2006
    Montreal
    Due to local luthier ineptitude during a basic setup/cleaning, I currently have a problem with the electronics of my Suhr active jazz. I contacted Suhr guitars for some advice and got near instantaneous responses from John Suhr himself. These included detailed instructions for me to print up for a competent luthier to make use of in resolving the problem. John Suhr also provided a contact number for the luthier to use should anything need clarification--two of the responses were Saturday/Sunday late evening, one from a Blackberry I guess. Great CS.

Just a quick addition--today I received a replacement balance pot from Suhr for the one damaged and made useless by a local luthier. It wasn't Suhr's fault the pot was broken, but they shipped the pot here entirely free of charge--i.e. no charge for the pot or shipping. Got a cool Suhr t-shirt too. I think I'm a customer for life. Now if only John would make a low wattage all-tube bass amp... I played my bass through a Badger 30 at low volume at my local vendor a few weeks ago--sounded so rich.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021