Big Ups Suhr CS

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by matt11, Mar 28, 2011.

1. matt11

matt11 Supporting Member

May 19, 2006
    Montreal
    Due to local luthier ineptitude during a basic setup/cleaning, I currently have a problem with the electronics of my Suhr active jazz. I contacted Suhr guitars for some advice and got near instantaneous responses from John Suhr himself. These included detailed instructions for me to print up for a competent luthier to make use of in resolving the problem. John Suhr also provided a contact number for the luthier to use should anything need clarification--two of the responses were Saturday/Sunday late evening, one from a Blackberry I guess. Great CS.

Just a quick addition--today I received a replacement balance pot from Suhr for the one damaged and made useless by a local luthier. It wasn't Suhr's fault the pot was broken, but they shipped the pot here entirely free of charge--i.e. no charge for the pot or shipping. Got a cool Suhr t-shirt too. I think I'm a customer for life. Now if only John would make a low wattage all-tube bass amp... I played my bass through a Badger 30 at low volume at my local vendor a few weeks ago--sounded so rich.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022