1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Biggest, baddest music store in Cleveland area?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tradernick, Apr 5, 2015.

1. tradernick

tradernick Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2008
    I'm headed south this weekend to see a nephew who's visiting Cleveland from overseas. He lives for guitar. He's 12 years old, so what's really going to get him going is a huge store with hundreds of guitars hanging on the walls (he doesn't have anything like that at home and I know for sure he's never been in a store like that).

What's the biggest store in the Cleveland area? We're in Solon, but I can drive around. I tried a few searches but it's easier to ask here. I think Guitar Riot is a smaller specialty shop that might have some cool boutique stuff so I want to take him there as well.

Nice timing this weekend in that it's apparently Rock and Roll HOF induction week and it's free admission on Saturday with some live bands playing.

Thanks for any info!

Nick

2. tradernick

tradernick Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2008
    One more try before I leave town tomorrow morning.