Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BigMikeW

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by B String, Jun 21, 2005.

1. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I just wanted to air my disappointment with BigMikeW. I'm
    not happy that he listed a bass for sale on Talk Bass, that
    was in the midst of an Ebay auction. We agreed to meet a
    few days after his listing the bass here for sale. A day later
    he lets me know he sold it on Ebay. I don't know if there
    are any rules about doing that, I just don't think its very
    ethical. I'm sure he's a good guy, but he didn't handle this well.

2. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    From every encounter I've had with him, BigMikeW has seemed like a really good guy. I just bought an Eden WT-1000 from him, and it arrived in perfect condition as described. I have no hesitation in reccomending him highly as a seller.

3. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Banned by TB Administration for refusal to account for funds
    It was on Ebay first and then I put it on here. Someone bought it while you and I were discussing it. Per Ebay rules I can't negate that sale. Nothing unethical at all. Are you saying that someone can't sell something through another source if they offer it here? That would be ridiculous.

4. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Banned by TB Administration for refusal to account for funds
    Thanks man. Hope you like the WT-1000 and I agree with you, it sounds like a bass amp compared to other poweramps. Eden's stuff is top notch and the WT-1000 was made specifically for bass rigs and to be run with a bass preamp (ie: WP-100 Navigator).

If you ever need anything or have a problem or question feel free to contact me!

All the best,

5. oceansize

oceansize

Feb 20, 2004
    Seattle
    I recently bought a Sadowsky from BigMikeW, and it was a very smooth transaction. We had traded emails about payment details, and he went out of his way to call me when the bass shipped with the tracking number instead of just emailing it. The bass arrived quickly in perfect condition, and is exactly as described. Thanks Mike!

Joel