1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

bikeing music

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by beyondhairy, Jul 24, 2007.

1. what do you listen to when riding your bicycles?

u just recently started to learn to ride, today is day two of me learning, and i find that i bike better when listening to higher passed energetic music,

the list would include tool (i know not all of tool is high passed, but i do feel a lot of energy), metallica, Marilyn Manson, rammstein and the such.

so how about you guys, what do you listen to? or what song do you find is your favorite to listen to when on your bike

2. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    I ride a bmx and I don't listen to anything I'm too busy concentrated controlling the bike. I'm not a recreational relaxed rider:D

3. um my ipod

by the who i skate don't bike anymore

4. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    Anything and everything. I usually take a long a few cd's sometimes classical sometimes Rammstien, sometimes Beatles, I'll even listen back to band practices or rough studio takes.

5. nobody else rides a bike here? heh

a great song to bike to is Jambi by tool.

6. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Ya there are a bunch of fatties on this forum:D :bag:

7. lol more the reason to ride a bike, one of the reasons i started :)

being on a bike for half an hour will get your heart pumping BIG

8. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    try 8 hours on a 1 gear BMX

9. Iron Maiden's Live After Death or AMOLAD

10. oh jeez heh. i dont think iv actually been on a bike for half an hour straight yet. im still learning, but panicking that your going to fall or crash really gets the blood flowing too lol

11. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    you'll get better I get the same feeling when I go off bigger jumps.

12. I rode a couple of hours today, but I don't listen to music- I want to hear the car that's about to kill me so my life will properly flash before my eyes. :) Wait- does the annoying song stuck in my head count?

13. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    I only bring music when out MTBing (never on the road). Most of the time it will be just generic classic rock stuff that my friends and I like. Yes they can hear the music because I bring powered speakers in my Camelbak.

14. What exactly are you using, Mr Sycip?

15. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Computer speakers that take batteries, plugged into my iPod. Everything is stuffed into the outer mesh pocket of my Camelbak Hawg. It only adds about 5# at the most. I carry lots of tools and supplies so 5# more is nothing.

16. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Just don't bike in high traffic while listening to music or I will shoot you before you get hit by a car.

17. Mercy killing or get-the-f***-out-of-my-way? :ninja:

18. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Nothing because otherwise I don't hear the traffic.

19. Really:eek:

P.S. weres the MIM club

20. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I don't listen to anything when I'm biking. I like to have my ears free to keep me aware of whats happening on the road around me, specifically to the sides of me and behind me.