Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bill Lawrence J45 Pickups, Complete Graphtech Piezo System, Bartolini W4CBC-T, etc..

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Peter Weil, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Peter Weil

Peter Weil Seeker of The New Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Hi all.

Having a clear-out of stuff after doing a fair bit of work on various basses recently. Someone may be interested in it. Shipping is not included in price. Please note I'm located in the UK so shipping will depend upon the weight of the item itself and location being shipped to. I can accept payments via Nochex or Paypal. Email me for photos if desired.

So, without further ado.....

1. Set of Bill Lawrence J45 Jazz Bass Pickups. Used in my Hamer Cruise until recently. Excellent condition, no signs of visible external wear; in good working order. Comes with installation instructions but not mounting screws. About 7 inches of wire left on each pickup, so no problems there. Want to see a photo? Click http://www.billlawrence.com/Pages/Pickup_Window/j45.htm. Great tone; no hum! Don't want to wait two months for a set of these? Then buy my set. $100 for the set.

2. Bartolini W4CBC-T pickup. 'Classic Bass Tone' Washburn bridge pickup replacement. Nice clear sound. Used as a replacement for the VFL pickup in my Peavey G-Bass; now going back to stock pickup as selling bass. Instructions for installation available via Bartolini's website. Want to see a photo? Click http://www.bestbassgear.com/bartolini-w4-pickups.htm. In good working order and has 7-8 inches of pickup wire on it; should be no problems there. Mounting screws not included. $65.

3. Complete Graphtech Piezo System for a typical Jazz Bass (Saddles, Bass Preamp, Output Jack, Wiring, and combined Mid/Dark Switching+Volume Pot). Bought new from Graphtech for a Jazz Bass project that hasn't taken off; never used. Includes everything required for a successful install, including installation instructions. Ive been very happy with this system on another one of my basses. If you need to check whether the saddles will fit your bass then they are part number PN-8304-00; they fit most Jazz and Precision basses. See the website page at 'https://estore.graphtech.com/gti/aquarius/items.asp?CartId={D2044EEVEREST2C-671C-49D9-915E-21EFF5F773C5}&Bc=GHOST&Cc=PICKUPS&Tp=&BrandName=Ghost&CatName=Pickup+Systems' and click on 'Compatible Guitar Types'. Cost me $270. Will sell for $200.

4. Set of black Jazz Bass Pickup covers. Unused and in good condition. $2.

That'll do for the moment......:)

Pete

2. Peter Weil

Mar 29, 2000
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Just bumpin'.....

:bassist:

Pete

3. Peter Weil

Mar 29, 2000
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    :)

Bump, if anyone's interested.

If nothing for a day or two...then off to eBay.

Pete

4. jazzmonk

jazzmonk

Feb 24, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Hey Pete,

What's the length of each J45 pickup? Are they 3.6" neck and 3.75" bridge?

Thanks.

5. Peter Weil

Mar 29, 2000
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Jazzmonk,

I can confirm that the pickups are 3.6" neck and 3.75" bridge. I hope that this is helpful.

Pete

6. Peter Weil

Mar 29, 2000
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Bill Lawrence pickups - SOLD.
    Bartolini pickup -SOLD.

Pete

7. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    diggin up an old thread, but is the Graphtech still available?

8. Peter Weil

Mar 29, 2000
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Yep. Why don't you PM me?

Pete

9. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    I thought I did? PM your way!

10. ElBajista