Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by bino, Nov 17, 2004.

1. bino

bino Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    I'd appreciate your comments.
  2. Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    I got a DB-924 preamp from this TB'er and it arrived very quickly exactly as described, at an excellent price to boot. Would do bizness with Jason again in a heartbeat.

3. dabshire

Dec 15, 2002
    McKinney, TX
    Just sold Bino a bass. He was super nice and very prompt with payment and emails.

Great TB'er to deal with.

Thanks Bino!

4. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Sold Bino some strings, and everything went well. Payment was fast, and he was great to deal with.
  5. Jason sold me a picguard and the item came exactly as described in perfect condition and he even included the mounting screws. Great guy to deal with, would do business with him anytime!
  6. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    Our string trade went well. Good communication, prompt shipment.
  7. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Recently sold a set of pickups to bino - VERY solid dude! Great transaction all the way.
  8. I bought a Lakland 55-01 from this guy and it was just as he said, mint condition. Thanks!
  9. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    I sold Bino a potentiometer, some knobs and strings so he could build his Bionic Woman. He was extremely interested in the knobs. He wanted them described in depth and was concerned whether or not they would be large enough.
    I asked him if I borrow his bionic woman so it could help my wife with cleaning up around the house, but he was afraid I'd abuse it somehow. Anyway, he paid quickly and was extremely easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Bino or his Bionic Woman in the future.
  10. teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Sold him a set of Labella 760Ns. Quick payment!! Thanks!
  11. hooligans

Aug 2, 2005
    Bought a Lakland 55-02 off of him. Great condition as he said, friendly and a great TBer! All thumbs up here!
  12. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner at Mo's Shop - Tech at Nordstrand Supporting Member

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    Hey there,
    ditto! Nice guy, easy to deal with.
    Hope you'll enjoy the Nordie....

13. Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Another deal with B-neau noir, just wanted to add to his good street cred. Quick and easy to deal with as always...thanks bro.