Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Birdland (does this sound right?)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by relman, Dec 29, 2001.

1. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
  2. I couldn't access it either - says there's no such URL (even when I copy and paste the link). Anyhow, I'm moving this to Miscellaneous.

3. beachgeddy

beachgeddy

Jul 11, 2001
    Muskegon, MI
    I didnt even try to access it. nor do I give a crap. loser. get a life. have a nice day.

4. why? because under teachers and influences you say

"some guy that plays jaco cliches and insists that he's the best in the world"

or because you have such a small brain and lack of manners that you feel it appropriate to belittle somone who ask's such a simple and suitable question

"does this sound right?"

well at least he/she wants to get it right, and my answer to that, sorry i couldn't hear it.

however the false harmonic intro really isn't that hard once you technique is right :)

stu

5. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    too right, man. too right.

6. beachgeddy

beachgeddy

Jul 11, 2001
    Muskegon, MI
    well no its nothing like that. I just shared my immediate reaction which I may have been better served keeping to myself. in fact its more of a general reaction to people that post on here, because the attitude I see from some people on here is you suck and I'm good, or likewise you're a bad person and I'm good. not you specifically, so I cant really justify what I said.

7. Tonto_Goldstein

Tonto_Goldstein

Aug 26, 2001
    Chicago
    "because the attitude I see from some people on here is you suck and I'm good, or likewise you're a bad person and I'm good."

Are you sure that you have been reading the posts here at talkbass? I can honestly say that (as a newbie) I have been completely amazed by the friendly atmosphere of the boards here. Perhaps you are confusing the knowledge of the moderators (and others) with arrogance?

8. No one here is stopping you from leaving. :rolleyes:

9. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    Nothing like a good troll to liven up a cold and boring winter night. :D

Thanks, B*TCHTITTY, you made me laugh! ;)

10. I hear yet another clock ticking away. I think someone owes someone else a public apology.

;)

11. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    ever since ive been going here,everyones been real cool and helps everyone out.i love this site!

12. you too! :rolleyes:

anyways...i can't get the site to work, and the file is huge...i recorded it on Tonos...is there any way to host it in another site?

13. beachgeddy

beachgeddy

Jul 11, 2001
    Muskegon, MI
    ok, looking back on it my comment was totally uncalled for. a misguided attempt at being a smartass. sorry. please carry on.

14. well done, remember you may have a similar question one day and relamn may be the one who holds the answer :)

think!