Birdsong Collection Complete

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SaucyJackBass, May 14, 2018.

1. SaucyJackBass

SaucyJackBass

May 6, 2009
    From left to right, a SD Curlee, A single pickup custom, the only hollowbody Birdsong I know of, and finally a CBass. The move to short scale is complete. I have everything I need and they are all from Birdsong (okay SD Curlee is owned by the same guy).
    IMG_0710.jpg

ET42, Krizz, Axstar and 5 others like this.
  2. Looks like your collection is missing the 5 string. :)

I’ve been seriously considering getting one myself.

Sweet collection!

3. Bioflava

Bioflava

Feb 14, 2016
    @SaucyJackBass --> Beautiful family photo... I play 34" scale basses, but I'm thinking of going medium or short -- what's your favorite Birdsong for rock?

4. SaucyJackBass

SaucyJackBass

May 6, 2009
    The CBass is amazing, but I have gotten into the SD Curlee, it can be very flexible. Played an entire show a couple of weeks ago on the SDC and it went great. The CBass and if you find a Corto are both lighter than the SD Curlee, but even so, it's lighter than other full scale basses.

Bioflava likes this.
  5. canuckshort

canuckshort Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Beautiful collection, but now you need a Hy5. You know you want one. ;)

6. SaucyJackBass

SaucyJackBass

May 6, 2009
    I'm trying not to add to the collection, but I don't have a fretless Corto and I want one. Also, I have been toying with the idea of letting Scott put a P/J together. I don't think I have ever seen a Birdsong P/J.

7. +1 with the Hy5... I have one and it rocks.

canuckshort likes this.
  8. canuckshort

canuckshort Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Always wanted one...maybe one day.

9. Wonderful collection! Love that CBass... What’s the wood of its body? It is a zombie thread I revived, so, 9 years later, do you still have that CBass and is that one you’d consider selling if someone (me) asks?

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022