1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bit 'o seattle gig spam...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Chris Symer, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Chris Symer

Chris Symer

Dec 13, 2009
    Seattle,Wa.
    I've got a couple gigs coming up as part of the Earshot festival in the next few weeks, it would be great to have some TBers around to say hi......

Thursday Oct. 21st, 7:30pm at Tula's with the Nelda Swiggett Trio. Nelda pno, Byron Vannoy drms.

Friday Nov. 5th, 12 noon at Cornish College, Ziggurat Quartet will be doing a clinic. Eric Barber sax, Bill Anschell pno, and Byron again on drums. It's free!

Saturday the 6th at 8:00pm, Ziggurat will be playing a concert, Poncho Hall- Cornish College.

Lots of other stuff to see during the festival as well, get out there!

2. TroyK

TroyK Moderator Staff Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Hey Chris, I'll try to fall by one or more of these. I'm booked tomorrow at Bad Monkey Bistro, so that's out, but I'll check out the other two.

You do mean NOVEMBER 5th and 6th, right?

3. Chris Symer

Chris Symer

Dec 13, 2009
    Seattle,Wa.
    Thanks Troy! Yea, fixed it... NOVEMBER 5th and 6th.... I'm pretty slick with this promo thing!:D

4. Chris Symer

Chris Symer

Dec 13, 2009
    Seattle,Wa.
    Thought I'd bump this and add that Rufus Reid will be doing a free clinic on Monday the 1st, drummer Danfnis Prieto on Tuesday the 2nd. Both noon at Cornish College, as well as Ziggurat on Friday....

5. TroyK

TroyK Moderator Staff Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    I missed the workshop today, but am going to the show tomorrow.

6. Chris Symer

Chris Symer

Dec 13, 2009
    Seattle,Wa.
    The clinic was great. Nice to see how he dealt with the students that played. Something about having years of both gigging and teaching experience seems to make a difference. :cool:

Hope you can still make it by Saturday.............