Bite Me

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by nanook, Mar 3, 2003.

1. nanook

Feb 9, 2000
    False teeth held ransom 3/1
    JONESVILLE — A Lee County man has been jailed on felony charges after he held a woman’s false teeth for ransom. Debra Letourneau of, Long Hollow, in a warrant she obtained Monday, says she was at another residence on Dec. 30 when Gary Lee McMurray, 30, of Keokee, allegedly called her and said he was in possession of the upper plate to her dentures. He reportedly told her he would stomp them if she did not pay him for the return of the false teeth.

Letourneau placed a $250 value on the dentures.

McMurray was arrested and charged with felony grand larceny.
  2. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

...the sentence better have some teeth to it.
  3. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Man, that bites :D

I hope they brushed him off to prison :D

He's a right fool denture (dont-ya) know :D

Ok. I'll stop now ;)
  4. *chomp*

Just how did she lose them?:eek:
  5. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I bet they Drilled him until they got a confession!
  6. And yet another 'make easy money' scheme fails in field trials!;)
  7. Yeah, and I wonder what a root canal bet when the inspector came he flossed...with...ah...I guess she must have disagreed with 4/5...uh...damn, I'm no good at puns.
  8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    wow...I'll bet the gum-shoe that found him out felt really bright, he was probably gleaming pride, I'll bet he got a plaque.

I hope they make the offender an Indentured servant, he really must have had some wisdom pulled out of him, or something, I'm sure that woman won't even embrace him , probably has some blisterne pain from the hole ordeal.

:D I love puns
  9. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Well, they should take the guy's teeth out and let the lady have 'em. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Sorry, it's the best I can come up with so late in the day.
  10. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    excellent work WRobot...these threads always help me brush off whatever's bothering me...:rolleyes:

(sorry...minds not working very well...ever)
  11. This whole thread sucks I guess like a woman with no teeth:D