1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Black/black EBMM Stingray 4H Fretless LOWER price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by golfgopher, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Dear TB Community,

I have for your consideration a black on black EBMM Stingray 4H Fretless (lined; serial number D 06***) that I acquired about 10 years ago from a local seller. It has been well cared for and used primarily in Sunday worship services by myself. It is in 9/10 condition. Here are the specifications:

Model: Stingray
    Strings: 4 (D'Addario ECB82 Chromes Bass Guitar Strings, Medium, 50-105, Long Scale)
    Pickup: Humbucker (EBMM standard)
    Fretless: YES!
    Lined: YES!
    Body color: black
    Pickguard: black
    Body: Alder
    Neck: Bird's-eye maple (GORGEOUS!)
    Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
    Weight: 8.5 pounds

Notes:
    Minor buckle rash on the back of the body
    Small chip on edge of lower bout (see photo)
    A thumbrest (a finished 3/8" dowel) was epoxied to the pickguard by the original owner (see photo)

This is a great bass guitar and I'm loathe to part with it. But, I have my heart set on a 5 string fretless here on TB and the seller is looking for cash only. So, I need to generate some free cash. If you are looking for a great fretless bass guitar then you need to look no further.

As mentioned, my goal is to get enough cash to grab a five string but I am also open to trades. I'd consider either a EBMM Stingray 5H FRETLESS, EBMM Sterling 5H FRETLESS or SIMILAR (nothing from China or Korea).

I'm looking to sell for $1100 USD + $30 shipping (estimated, Fedex Ground) within the continental USA only. Local pickup/delivery in Los Angeles can be arranged as well.

Thank you for your consideration and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Phil

IMG_20160215_230246344.
    IMG_20160215_230325028. IMG_20160215_230343260. IMG_20160215_230428905. IMG_20160215_230808653.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    spaz21387 likes this.
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Groovy! I thought these had pau ferro boards?

3. bump

4. Could be Pau ferro. I can check with EBMM directly. I was curious about the year it was made as well. I'll post any updates I get

5. Still available

6. Lower price: $1200 obo

7. Reduced for last time: $1100.