SOLD BLACK FRIDAY DEAL! Ibanez BTB 746 w/Upgrades + Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Symphony2040, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Symphony2040

Symphony2040 See you later darling...

Aug 7, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    0006.png

I have decided to sell my incredibly beautiful and unique, customized Ibanez BTB746. This bass features an unusual walnut top, that showcases a gorgeous burl that really makes for a breathtaking showpiece when in different lighting conditions. It is in like-new condition, and has the ability to enable extremely low action for easy playing due to the incredible fret work.

This bass has been customized with gold hardware, and includes top of the line Gotoh tuning machines for a tighter feel and more consistent experience when tuning the bass.

This Ibanez BTB is a 35 inch scale, 6 string monster that allows for incredible comfort thanks to the 17mm string spacing and balanced neck profile. The fingerboard is made from a well-figured piece of Jatoba, and features abalone dot inlays for a really classy look.

In addition to the actual instrument, I will also be including the original Cosmo Black hardware that was included with the instrument, which features the same Mono-rail bridge saddles, and Ibanez's standard tuning machines.

0003.png

Finally, it will include Ibanez's rugged, MR500C hardshell case. This case has plush, interior contoured molding, and even includes a TSA-approved lock for additional security.

Due to the current Coronavirus situation, I will only be accepting PayPal for this purchase. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Houston, TX resident preferred.

0012.png

0014.png

0016.png

0015.png

0019.png

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    scottm, ted burik, DC in ATX and 5 others like this.
  2. lpcarter

lpcarter Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    These BTBs are great!

Obese Chess and Symphony2040 like this.
  3. Symphony2040

Aug 7, 2008
    Final price drop! If you're in the Houston and are interested in owning this beautiful bass, let me know. :bassist:

4. Swift713

Swift713 Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Florence, Ma
    Nice, the BTB’s are very sweet. GLWTS

Symphony2040 likes this.
  5. robthebassplaye

robthebassplaye The World Needs More Bass Players - Start Early !! Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    I'm not certain I understand your listing - are you only selling this for local pickup only? PM me if thats not the case. Thanks. Rob

6. Symphony2040

Aug 7, 2008
    Hey Rob!

Yes, this bass is currently only available for local pickup only. :)

7. Symphony2040

Aug 7, 2008
    HUGE BLACK FRIDAY DEAL! I'm willing to let this go at just $700, this offer is only available for this weekend!! :hyper:

Just a reminder, this bass is only available for local pickup. So, if you're in the Houston, Texas area and want to purchase this, please let me know!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020