1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

black gotoh gb7 tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mrufino1, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrufino1

mrufino1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    4 black gotoh gb7 tuners, 4 inline (top of headstock on a righty bass), perfect shape- $30 shipped to conus, paypal is good

2. berman3313

berman3313

Jan 14, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic
    If these specs work for my MIM, I'll take them. 9/16" with grommet 11/16" without. Todd

3. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    These don't fit MIM fender for anyone else interested, too bad because I have had a few people interested but all had fender style headstocks with holes that were drilled too big for these. Also, to answer a PM, I don't mind shipping internationally but it will need to be at actual cost (shouldn't be too much, the box will be pretty small and not weigh too much). Thanks!

As promised, here are pictures of the front and back of the tuners, currently mounted on an ibanez bass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    Still available. To clarify, the tuners are mounted on this ibanez bass (they are not the original ibanez tuners), but are just about brand new, never been on a gig. The screws, bushings, etc. are all included and this requires a 9/16 hole.

5. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    These have been traded (intact on the bass) and are no longer available. Thanks for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.