1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Black High Mass Bridge, Fits Fender, Looks Dark And Moody

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Staunch, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Staunch

Staunch Banned

This black high mass bridge needs love. As you can see, it looks quite dark, brooding and depressed. I have been ignoring this bridge for years. Despite having told the bridge that "It's not you, it's me.. I just don't like black hardware... no, wait... that came out wrong!!"... it just doesn't believe me. It just wants the sweet vibrations of bass strings to finally reverberate in it's soul.

Anyway, you know what they say. "If you love something, set it free". Well, I don't Love this bridge but I totally would if I liked black hardware because it's actually really nice.

It has a scratch or two from years of neglect but it works just fine and is still plenty black.

$15 shipped a-la PayPal.

2012-01-17204357.

2. Primakurtz

Primakurtz Registered Nihilist Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Denver, Colorado
    Pm'd!

3. Staunch

Staunch Banned

Looks like my sad little buddy will soon be enjoying the sun in lovely San Diego! Sold pending payment.

4. Coldmilk

Coldmilk

Jun 13, 2011
    San Diego
    As of today, still haven't received the bridge. Seller stopped replying to PMs and emails. $15 isn't too bad of a loss, but just a heads up to other TB'ers that may be dealing with this guy. Payment was paid through paypal the same day; whats going on here Staunch?