1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Black Korina PJ Warmoth body w/Aero pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bhoff5150, Dec 9, 2018.

1. bhoff5150

bhoff5150 Supporting Member

Price:
    $450
    I saw this body on the Warmoth site and couldn't pass it up. Most of us have been there. Black Korina top on a Black Korina back. I dropped in my favorite pickups - Aero Type 1 single coils. Added my favorite bridge - Badass Bass II with factory grooves for adjustable string spacing. Standard V/V/T wiring with an orange drop tone capacitor. I had the back routed for a double battery box which is included. I never mounted it. I wasn't sure if I would add a Nordstrand active/passive preamp later or keep her passive. So I had the back routed this way to house the battery in one slot and the Nordstrand pre in the other if I wend that path. Obviously, the choice is now yours.

I liked her best with an all black pick guard which is mounted. But before I settled on that one, I also picked up a Black/White/Black pickgaurd and of course a Tort pick guard. All 3 will come with the body so you can decide for yourself.

Aero pickups are friggin awesome and were $275 alone. The bridge was hard to find with factory grooves, and the body wasn't cheap either. I'm taking a loss (like we always do) but I bought another bass, and need to sell some stuff to pay for it...

The body loaded as described weighs an even 7 pounds on my bathroom scale.

IMG_1414.JPG IMG_1415.JPG IMG_1416.JPG IMG_1417.JPG IMG_1419.JPG IMG_1420.JPG IMG_1421.JPG IMG_1422.JPG

Matt R, sikamikanico and The Nameless like this.
  2. PJFlatts

PJFlatts

Sep 4, 2014
    Nevada
    Gorgeous!

bhoff5150 likes this.
  3. bhoff5150

Thanks. My pics are horrible from my cell phone and do not do it justice.

bassguyky48 and grouse789 like this.
  4. bhoff5150

Will part this out if you want.

I would do $200 on the Aero pickups and $200 on the unloaded body.

bassguyky48 likes this.