Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Black Label Society for me tonight!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Selta, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Just thought I'd share this in the few minutes I have to pass before work. They're going to be at the House of Blues in Orlando, and I will be too :cool:. This weekend was a good weekend, King Diamond on friday, lazy day yesterday, BLS tonight! I can't wait. Anyone else going to be there?

Ray

2. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    I saw BLS on Friday night here in Atlanta. It was a very good show. The sound was great. At first you couldn't hear his guitar too great but they fixed that problem. He did a reallly cool tribute to Dimebag too. Only problem is that he took at least an hour to get on stage.
    I wish I could have gone to King Diamond too. I really love Behemoth. Was that show good?

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Very damn good man. They played awesomly!
    BLS absolutly rocked, with an awesome tribute to D.D., which was a real tear jerker even. I was 2nd row all night, so it was bad ass. I'm a bit drunk and tired at the mo... if I feel like it, more tomorrow.

Ray

4. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    I'll catch em' here next friday....sporting the new family colors and ink...

It's all about the family! ;)