Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

black MIM fender p bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by whiteout, Feb 14, 2002.

1. its a black fender precision bass, made in mexico. email me at mattcash@bellsouth.net for pictures. its in great shape, not a scratch on her. plays great, and dying to be upgraded. she has a finger rest and black plastic replacement knobs on her, but thats the only modding I did to it. Im up for a trade too, so make me an offer.
    thanks,
    matt

2. How much do you want for it? I really don't have the money for a MIM fender right now, but I am curious in getting one in the future.

3. im thinking maybe 250-3 with gigbag? how does that sound to everyone else, I dont want to rip anyone off or get shorted, but tell me what you think a fair price or trade is, and of course we can talk about it.
    seeya,
    matt

4. haha, ya right :) no seriously, whats your REAL offer ;)

5. I’ll trade you a Jackson guitar and an antique pocket watch

I’m not kidding. Ok maybe the Jackson is a funny but the pocket watch is nice..
    :D

6. how many strings did you say that pocket watch had? hehe, no thanks man, I need the cash to start a fund for a nother bass, or another bass or amp or something.
    seeya,
    matt

7. Did you ever sell that Yamaha?

8. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    What the hell is a MIM bass? I'm so confused!!! Help!!!!!!

9. MIM = Made In Mexico

MIJ = Made In Japan

I'm upping my offer to include a Microwave oven and something I found under my dresser that could be a 2 caret Ruby or a very old raisin.

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    OMG, that's so funny. I could use the microwave.... I dunno, I'll think about it $250 - $300 right?

11. Don't ask me I'm the one bidding against you.

I would deffinatly go with cash though, cause he just doesn't seem to have the need for Misc. Junk, go figure.:D

12. no need for miscellaneous items, sorry. but ya, the offer is 250-300. if 2 people want it, I guess we'll just see who puts up more? thanks alot for the interest.
    matt

13. no one has really followed up, so its still here.

14. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Yeah, I'm interested!!! That person sold that Prophecy bass for more that I have right now, so I think I'll go for this one, if you can come down in the price (say, $225 after S&H?) If you can, that would be great! Thanks!

15. dirk

dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    Check your private massages.

16. stilll here, someone buy it already, please.