1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Black P Bass Body, Etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by slap2much, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    ***SOLD*** ANOTHER PRICE DROP -- Now $35 shipped.

I bought this a while ago as a loaded body and ended up using only the pickguard. I did mount a couple Fender-spec necks to it and they fit well, the pocket is shallow enough that there wasn't any shimming required and the screw holes lined up fine. It's black, plywood and supposedly a Squier (maybe a Korean Squier II or something like that?). In decent shape, some scrapes and a tiny bit of white paint scuffing on the bottom. Aproximate weight is 5.4 pounds.

I will include the electronics -- 2 pots and a jack, plus the bridge grounding wire (NOTE: the wiring doesn't look like it was done correctly to me, but since there wasn't any output I can't say for sure if it was/wasn't). Looking for $35 shipped.

The pickup was registering zero on my multimeter, I discovered there was one coil of the two that has a short so for $7 shipped you can have the one that is working -- 4.93 k ohms on the meter. There's an extra wire attached to the shielding. If you want this included with the body let's make it FREE-no extra charge for both.

Trade possibilities (+/- cash as appropriate) include: an aftermarket drop-in bridge for a 4-string Fender (e.g. Badass, Gotoh 201/203, or Hipshot A); a white Precision body; a 24-bit usb audio interface.

Thanks. Pics below.

blackp1.

blackp2.

blackp3.

P2.

P1.

2. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Price drop.

3. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Bump, also I'll just throw in the 1/2 P pickup at no extra charge if you buy the body.

4. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Price drop again.

5. CactusBass

CactusBass

Aug 2, 2009
    PM'd

6. Danzig

Danzig

Nov 15, 2009