1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Black Relic HipShot Tuners, D-Tuner, KickAss Bridge Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $125.00
    Here’s a set that I font want to get rid of, but I don’t have a bass to put them on HipShot HB2 tuning machines in black. 4 Machines and a black D-Tuner. Just a little steel wool to black powdercoat does thr trick. Comes with Ferrules and screws.

Also included in the set is a black KickAss bass bridge. Black base with chrome saddles. Comes with original box etc... this one also got a little bit of relic love. Nothing too drastic. The KickAss is more of a bakelite finish and not powdercoat like the HipShot tuning machines and the last series of the Leo Quan, BadAss II bridge. Does come with mounting screws.

I would prefer to sell as a set.

Your PayPal payment gets the set shipped to your lower 48th Continental US state with proper packaging and insurance. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

98ACAA1D-A4E4-4C46-90A0-FB00C1C4C05C.

2. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

May 12, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    If you do end up selling the kickass alone please let me know how much you want.

How did it get relic'ed?

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.