Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Black SB1 Cheap for TalkBass members only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pgurns, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Ok. I have been buying and selling a bunch of G&L basses lately trying to find 2 or 3 that I can Live with by both playability and looks. What I have here is a black SB1 in decent shape. It has definitely been used and played a lot and it shows. That being said. Everything is functional and works as it should, truth be told it is the best playing bass I have ever owned. Period. I recently came across one that I like equally as much with the bonus of being in a color that I prefer more. So in order to make a quick sale to repay the money I borrowed I would like to offer this bass to a TB'er first at what I consider a great price before it goes on the Bay. I will most likely only list it here a few days, maybe a week before It goes on EBay, only because I need to move it quickly. I was thinking 400.00 plus actual shipping and perhaps a split of PayPal fees if that is the way you you want to pay. The bass will ship in a Gigbag, possibly a hard case for a little extra dollars. I have higher res pics if anyone needs them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. You can check my feedback in the old feedback forum here as well as the new one. You can also check out my feedback on Ebay under the same ID as used here pgurns.

2. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    heres another pic

3. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Bump before it goes to ebay. I can't believe no one want s this at this price. This is one of the best P Basses you will ever play. :confused:

4. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    PM sent.

5. b.bandit

b.bandit

Sep 20, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    pm sent

6. Still available?

7. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    The bass is still available. I was thinking of hanging on to it but I just got a Bongo added to the collection and I really need to move this bass because now with motorcycle season approaching, I need some parts.

400 bucks plus shipping great deal on a really nice playing bass.

8. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    PM sent.

Mike

9. I would so get this if I hadnt just spent all of my money on Senior Project stuff.

10. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    All PM's replied to and thanks for the interest. I just answered the PM's in the order I got them in to be fair. Quadzilla was the first to PM nad had the money in like 10 minutes LOL

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.