1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Black Washburn/schmidt Hollow body eb-2 faker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Vaider, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Vaider

Vaider

Mar 28, 2010
    Times are a changing for me so I decided I no longer have use for a hollow body bass and would like to pursue a six string VI style bass. What i have is a Washburn/Oscar schmidt delta king OB-20 bass, thats a mouth full, for sale. Its in mint condition only swirl marks from cleaning it off other than that its pretty much perfect no dents or dings. It is a full scale 34 inch not like the artcores 30, providing a nice hollow bassy sound from the 2 soapbar humbuckers. It has two volume and two tone knobs. I am asking for around 300 or a trade and will add cash if its the right deal for a fake rick or schecter hellcat or something of the bass VI family. Oh and I will ship it in a gig bag too.
    IMG_9874.
    IMG_9875.
    IMG_9876.
    IMG_9877.

2. Bruski

Bruski

Aug 30, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Has to be sold by now, no...? What I would like is info on the GigBag you speak of... I have an OB-20 and need a Case for it, might you have the GigBag's Model/Make etc...?