1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Blackberry 8330 Curve for Verizon 325 obo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by el_mariachi, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_mariachi

el_mariachi

Mar 4, 2005
    Denver, CO
    For sale is my Blackberry Curve 8330 for Verizon Wireless. Its in new condition (only about a week old). Included with it is everything in the original box, a Best Skins Ever full-body protective skin (very cool scratch protector), and 2 extra battery door clips. This is a very cool smartphone, but I just don't use enough of the "smart" part of it to justify keeping it. So I'm selling it to get a new Ipod Touch. Plus, you can get a new blackberry without having to extend your contract. I'm asking 325 or best offer, with shipping and insurance included (lower 48 only). I'll try to get pics up soon. PM me with any questions. thanks!

update: now includes a Kingston 8GB microSDHC card with USB, miniSD, and SD card adapters.

2. el_mariachi

el_mariachi

Mar 4, 2005
    Denver, CO
    bump for update in description.

3. superkicky

superkicky Guest

Sep 3, 2005
    is this still available and what color is it in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.