1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Blackbird 12x24 Pedalboard with Mounted Voodoo Labs PP2+ and Mono M80 Pedalboard Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by stephenb923, Jan 13, 2017.

1. stephenb923

stephenb923 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2014
    Beacon, New York
    Price:
    $285
    I am selling a great pedal board with a mounted Voodoo labs pedal power 2+ and great Mono Pedal board case. The Blackbird Pedalboard is a 12x24 board in a cool Black western tolex finish and has a cut-out for a volume or wah pedal. The Voodoo labs PP2+ is mounted on the bottom of the board and is wired to an inlet that is on the outside of the board. All you need to do is plug in a female extension chord to the inlet and you board is powered up. I will include a nice long black extension chord to power the board. I have all the assorted cables that came with the PP2+ and even added 1 longer cable so that it could reach and power a volume pedal. All PP2+ cables are included. To top it off is a great Mono M80 Carrying case. This pedal board fits perfectly in this case and it is a great way to tote the board and pedals around. Has a nice storage compartment for extra cables and such.

Included in this Package:
    -Blackbird 12x24 in Black Western Tolex
    -Mounted Voodoo Labs PP2+ which is routed to inlet on the board
    -All cables of different sorts to power your pedals with Voodoo Labs PP2+
    -Long Black extension cable that will power the board
    -Mono M80 Pedalboard Case

New the Blackbird board was $175, The Voodoo Labs PP2+ was $170, and the Mono M80 Pedalboard case was $170. I'm am asking $285 or best offer for the whole package shipped ConUS.

All items are in good condition and have been kept in a smoke-free home. I take care of my stuff. No rips on the case, no blemishes or problems with the pedalboard either.

I may consider piecing it out, but would love to sell it as a package.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Link to Pics:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021