1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Blast Cult Channel Blaster NEW (almost)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by numpty, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. numpty

numpty

Oct 29, 2011
    Hi,
    I've got a super rare and superb Blast Cult Channel Blaster for sale. Two top quality pickups (bridge+fingerboard) and a preamp blender. The tightening screw is not included as it is glued inside my bridge, you if you want it you can make one up yourselves fairly easily, I'll send you the fitting instructions via email. You need a stereo cable to engage both pickups and I can add a brand new Plant Waves one for an extra £15. I'm in the UK and 'd rather sell in the UK, but I'm happy to ship everywhere else as long as you PM me and give me time to figure out the cost of the shipping.
    I had originally bought it to keep up with a super loud band, but that did my head in and was over before the Channel Blaster was even delivered! Now I'm back to mostly acoustic bands, hence I don't need this. It's only been fitted a bunch of days ago and I have only tried it in the house.
    For everyone's piece of mind, I have it listed on ebay.
    Here is the link Linkremoved.com
    Send me a personal message if you are interested

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Sorry, as per the DB classified rules, no ebay auction items are allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.