1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Blend pedal and volume pedal to control blend?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by NoiseNinja, Jan 27, 2017.

1. NoiseNinja

NoiseNinja Experimental-psychedelic-ambient-noise-drone Inactive

Feb 23, 2011
    Denmark
    I got a Boss LS-2 that I use in the A+B>Bypass mode, with an empty B loop to blend dirt and clean sound, I also happen to have a Boss FV-50H as volume pedal.

My question is now if there is any way I can use these pedals in conjunction with each other to control the amount of blend I get with my foot without either boosting or cutting the overall volume of my signal?

And if this method wouldn't work, how would I then go about achieving what I want?

2. If you wanted to blend your effects with the clean signal I would think it would be as simple as putting the volume pedal at the end of your effect chain(loop A) and blend in as much as you want...as your clean signal will not be effected by the volume pedal.

3. Bassist4Eris

Bassist4Eris Frat-Pack Sympathizer

NoiseNinja likes this.
  4. SunnBass

SunnBass All these blankets saved my life. Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Columbia, Mo
    No

NoiseNinja likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020