1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Blindside

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by 4string2sweden, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Check out Blindside at www.blindsideonline.com Their new album, About a Burning Fire, hits the stores February 24, 2004! If you don't know who Blindside is, find out. They are crazy rock band from Sweden! They will rock your face off! :bassist:

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Thats nice. Belongs in Miscellaneous. (or at tabcrawler? :p) But ive checked em out before. Not my type of music but whatever moistens ur panties i guess.

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

4 string OT is for non music. Moving to recordings

4. Caeros

Caeros

Jul 24, 2002
    Branford, CT
    Wow, it's good to see some kind of a mention of Blindside here! I love them, great vocal harmonies and songwriting IMO. A friend of mine saw them live a couple years back and he said they rocked the house! I can't wait for this album to come out. :cool:

5. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    I have their previous CD and sorry to say, all of the songs sounded the same to me

D

6. Droog

Droog

Aug 14, 2003
    PDX
    I too am not that impressed with Blindside. Sounds like more bland, tiny-bopper, (insert your choice)-core. It sells though. Not that its a bad genre, I like Thursday and Glassjaw enough, but they all sound the same some times.

7. I really like both Silence and About a Burning Fire (their last 2 records). There is truly some good creative stuff going on with these guys.