Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Blink 182 Aust Tour Cancelled.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by lollygagger, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lollygagger

lollygagger Guest

Mar 11, 2004
    Queensland, Australia
    ripped from time off zine :
    the Blink 182 tour has be cancelled. Travis broke his foot or something, so if you've got tickets you should probably start finding out how to get refunds or whatever.

PS: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

2. I take it GAGGER you are not a fan of blink 182, OHH boy, thems fightn words around these here parts. ( 6 one way half a dozen the other, for me)

3. lollygagger

lollygagger Guest

Mar 11, 2004
    Queensland, Australia
    im a fan, only a fan of chesire cat.

4. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    he's a good drummer man. i mean, like, not the best. but he doesn't show his full potential in blink.

5. oh well. queens won't be missing much anyway. is this a surprise to anyone?

i surprised to see it when they came to Scotland...

6. Making fun of a guy cause he broke his foot isn't cool.

Their new album and TOYPAJ are horrible albums, but Dude Ranch (their best), Cheshire Cat, Buddha, and Enema of the State still recieve some airplay in my stereo.

If blink wants to be experimental, I don't see why they don't look back at their earlier work. "Time" is an excellant ska song, and "21 Days" is one of the best emo songs ever.

7. Of course it is, especially when talking about Blink 182!

8. i thinking more from the amount of money they with the proportion to their "amazing shows". I have to say they are getting better - judging by my friend's reveiws of their recent show and some videos I've seen.

it's just generally they [used] to be really bad singers.. it doesnt make sense that a band who would be all about the music wouldnt spare a dime to maybe get some singing lessons.

and OMG. tom! holy god how many times can you screw up?!

also, "family reunion" is what i would just love to hear at the beginning of a set. :spit:

I don't wanna sound like I'm bashin them. I do like a few songs, so a rare dose is OK for me, I just have a low level of respect for the band.
    ----
    it sucks that Travis broke his foot, but it wouldnt surprise me if this was a lie.

*shrugs* sorry for the long pointless post. :)

9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

We all know where this is headed, right?:rolleyes:

Not in my forum!:mad: Closed.

10. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    YYYYYYYYYYYEAH!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.