Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Blister

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ChildoftheKorn, Dec 14, 2003.

1. ChildoftheKorn

ChildoftheKorn

May 21, 2003
    IL
    hey guys ive been playing pretty hard aand for long times and ive developed a blister on my middle finger on my right pucking hand....now is there anyway to let it "heal" without popping it draining it and cutting the skin off it and getting it all raw?

2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    eh

do what i do

play till it rips off

remove excess skin

continue playing....

PUNK RAWK 4 LIEF!

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    popping it always works for me.

-Mike

4. ChildoftheKorn

ChildoftheKorn

May 21, 2003
    IL
    "punk rawk" :rolleyes:
    lol anyway i poped it with a pin and ill just play untill it comes off i guess

5. natethegreatno8

natethegreatno8

Oct 5, 2003
    the new bass player magazine actually has all the answers to that subject....they hava a whole article on it....i havent read it yet....but if you want to read about it...pick up the mag...:)

6. I can't believe it.. but for the first time in 5 and a half years of playing.. my right middle and index fingers got blistered after jamming for a couple of hours with my buddys.. I didn't even pop too much.. nor used stainless steel strings.. I just know that this afternoon i played with tons of energy.. Maybe I was so in the mood , that i din't notice I was plaing too aggressively..

:p

well.. I just hope they come off soon.. since the skin on my fingertips is a bit hard ..