For Sale Blizzard Lighting wiCICLE wireless DMX system

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Jerry Ziarko, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Price:
    $235
    Blizzard Lighting wiCICLE wireless DMX system for sale. System contains 4 receivers and 2 transmitters. Alleviate the need for running DMX lighting cables between groups of fixtures. I bought these new for a project that never materialized. They are new, unused, and have never been out of my house. $235 shipped to lower 48

Here are some specs:
    The Blizzard Lighting wiCICLE™ wireless DMX system is a powerhouse in a tiny package! Not much bigger than a standard XLR connector, the wiCICLE™ will release you from the crushing chains of cable-fed DMX lighting. (Maybe we're being a bit over dramatic, but it is liberating!)
    The wiCICLE™ Skywire features an even smaller casing than the original wiCICLE™ receiver, plus it now has an internal antenna and a frosted semi-transparent end cap which illuminates in a different color per each of its 7 frequency groups. Each of these frequency groups have 512 auto-assigning frequencies allowing up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference!
    Despite their small size, the wiCICLE™ Skywire and wiCICLE™ transmitter make one powerful system, capable of reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight.

Features:

Frequency-Agile 2.4Ghz Wireless DMX system with 512 channels and 7 groups

Ultra-compact form factor - no extra boxes, just plug and play!

Very easy to use

Up to 1000 feet transmission (line of sight)

Up to 7 systems may operate simultaneously|

One transmitter can communicate with multiple receivers

7-color LED for ease of programming
    Specification

Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)

Channels: 512

Frequency Groups: 7

Transmitter power: 20dBm

Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm

Power Supply: 5VDC, 500mA (adaptor included)

Attached Files:

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Do I have to have a receiver for each fixture or can I use one receiver as the Master and daisy-chain the remainder of my fixtures from it?

dcr

3. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Yes once you get the first receiver plugged in, you can daisy chain as many fixtures as you like with cables. The beauty of these is you can use mutiple trees or locations with no cables between trees.

4. 4Mal

4Mal Gold Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Hey Jerry!
    Still have these on hand?

Thx! Mal