1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BLOWOUT - Spector Euro LX Neck-Thru (flame top P/J)!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

NO TRADES - I just bought a 71 Jazz that I need to pay for!!!

Selling my Spector Euro 4 LX. I'll prob be listing another bass or two soon to help pay for the 71 Jazz I just bought . Anyway, she has the Black/Blue /gold color combo. Low action, plays like a dream. Awesome in your face tone. I've always loved basses with the reverse P setup (I believe that's the way Fender should have done it). Takes the boomyness away from the lows, yet fattens the highs. Anyway, she has a few dings, but nothing serious at all.

I just put brand new Spector nickle-rounds on her last night!!! I also have the original strap locks (both the bass side and strap side pieces). Comes with a nice hardshell case too! Case is in near new condition and I even have the case keys. Looks just like the one pictured below. I've seen most of these sell here for $850ish - $1100ish and many of those only came with a gig bag. I'll take just $799 and split shipping with you! This probably won't last long at this price. First to actually commit, gets her at this price.

Looks just like the one pictured below. I can snap some actual shots of her later today or tomorrow (if she even lasts that long, which I doubt). NO TRADES - I just bought a 71 Jazz that I need to pay for!!!

Specs, Info, etc:

Made in the Czech Republic by master craftsmen, this neck-thru bass offers you all the premium playing quality and stunning looks for which Spector basses are renowned. It features the fully carved and curved original NS body shape. The body is of solid alder and the wings have 3 layers: figured maple on top, a slice of walnut, and an alder back for a stronger fundamental. Graphite-reinforced 3-piece rock maple neck has a 24-fret rosewood fretboard decorated with crown mother-of-pearl inlays. American-made EMG active pickups and deluxe Spector 9-volt TonePump EQ circuit deliver the ultimate in output and tonal range. Solid brass Spector locking bridge. Gold-plated hardware.

Spector Euro 4 LX 4-String Bass Features:

* 34" scale
    * Alder body with quilted top
    * EMG-P neck pickup
    * EMG-J bridge pickup
    * Active EMG USA pickups with Spector active TonePump circuit
    * Graphite-reinforced 3-piece rock maple neck
    * 24-fret rosewood fretboard
    * Crown mother-of-pearl fretboard inlays
    * Gold-plated hardware: Spector solid brass bridge, Schaller tuners, and locking strap buttons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO TRADES - I just bought a 71 Jazz that I need to pay for!!!

2. why now? why not in two weeks when i can afford this beauty...

3. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sweetwater Sales Engineer
    These basses pwn just about every other bass in it's price range in tone and playability. I love the contoured back on these, so comfortable to play! Good luck with the sale!

Dan

4. PM'ed!

5. quadrogong

quadrogong

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    hi zilla!!
    ..You always have the shweeet deals.

If I can sell my UL410 Soon,I'd get her.
    Trying to sell locally first.
    Great,great deal..!

6. CH Design

CH Design Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    +1 If something of mine had sold I would be all over this. BTW, the add title sas this is an LX, but your description has 34" for the scale. Aren't all LX Spectors 35"?

7. Quadzilla

I pulled the specs from MusiciansFriend.com's site. I can measure the scale when I get home.

8. 35" makes even sweeter! (At least for me!)

9. Buskman

Buskman

Apr 13, 2007
    Jersey Shore, USA
  10. CH Design

CH Design Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
  11. Quadzilla

I'll let you guys now what the scale is when I get home. As memory serves, she feels like a 34", but I can't say for certain until I measure.

12. David Vector

David Vector Supporting Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Michigan
    PM sent.

13. SevenReasons

SevenReasons

Nov 18, 2005
    Alberta
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall Guitars, Ashdown Amps
    Sweet finish, If only she was a 5.

14. Quadzilla

Bass is on-hold pending clearing of payment (Paypal eCheck).