Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by egotistical, Jul 14, 2004.

1. ok, some of you might remember this bass from another thread (this was the origional thread)... the reason for a new thread is that some things have changed, origionally i thought this bass had some issues with the strings or needed a setup because the d string was buzzing... well a few nights ago my friend brought over an allen wrench that fit and i managed to raise the action a little and this is no longer an issue... the bass is in pretty nice shape with only minor dings that dont really show in pics... there is a little buckle wear on the back but nothing that goes through the finish... the only issue this bass has is that the input is a little loose, i dont have the know how to tighten it but with some cables its a loose fit... granted my cables are crap, but its still a small issue

the bass sounds great and the neck feels amazing but i need money so i have to unload it... i realize that i could probably get more for the bass if i waited around but i wanna move this fast so ill take the 1st $350 + shipping that someone can get to me... i dont want to put this on ebay (9 of the last 14 items i sold have been to deadbeat bidders who didnt pay... i dont know if ill ever use ebay again)

please be serious if you contact me as im looking to sell this asap... if you have a trade offer ill be happy to listen to it but the odds are im not interested

the bass comes with a gig bag

2. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    I don't know if it's the most beautiful thing ever, or fugly as hell.
  3. in the 3rd pic it looks fugly, i shot it from a bad angle and it isnt a great representation of the shape
  4. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    *kicks tire furiously*
  5. whats up with that?
  6. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    You know, tire kickers. Bummed that they don't have the money. Thing is, I really really want this bass, but I'm having a hard time selling my P-bass and I don't have cash.

7. sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    What is the weight like?
  8. the bathroom scale says around 10 lbs, im not sure how accurate it is though
  9. bump, please dont make me put this on ebay
  10. Interested in trading for an Ice Blue MIM Jazz with Model J's and a Gotoh 201 bridge? I replaced the pups and the bridge about 3 months ago. Near mint condition.
  11. nope sorry, thing have changed again and i need the money... no more basses for me... its going to be just me and my millennium, also im considering selling my guitar now
  12. Tentative Yes....Depending on my next paycheck(about 1.5 weeks) I may be able to pick this up...*Prays for a good check* I almost bought it the first time around...but had no money...But if someone else comes along...let 'em have it...I really want a Jazz bass...But that thing looked sooo sweet the first time I saw it...