1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Blue Dawn 2007

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by StoutXXX, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Trade bait: Brand new still stayed in case for just this reason....just didnt want it to be this early. 5str Dual humbucker RW board stingray. Perfect condition straight from California. Looking for the exact same thing but a Bongo or spectors. Entertaining other limited/discontinued/special run EBMM or something of similar value. Never been used would get sold in a shop for 1899.99. Looking for the same. ill keep it if I have to:cool:

NEW- Been gassin so bad for a 4 string spector with anything but the tone pump in it. Dont really want cherry burst but lets see what can be offered in some trades plus case. Also like modulus basses.

Attached Files:

2. Dang. Sexy!

Your old jag said to say hi. Its been rockin my world.

3. Those pickups are melting my face and I can't even hear them...great looking bass

4. bassic_element

bassic_element

Sep 20, 2006
    is this the one that says 2007 on the 12th fret? I didn't know they came with RW fret boards too, it looks awesome!

5. Vin and basic-
    Yes 2007 on the 12th and damnit if once I saw the pics of a jag with darkstars Ive wanted it back! Glad you like! That action might be low with roundwounds on the jag I sold ya cause I had semi flats on it:smug:

Anyway update, Ive had a few offers...just to remind about condition...if a bass has been played for more than 5 minutes it has more wear on it than this LE bass. I literally bought this to show off or a trade later because I dig limited edition EBMM stuff. I've gigged that company more than any other bass. I bought the stingray 5 because its all I could order at the time but always wanted the bongo version to round out my sting and sterling. So trade me a bongo or pay an as new price for it so I can go buy one from bass central!

6. kerrsedbass

kerrsedbass

Jan 10, 2006
    Hamilton, NJ
    PM sent.

7. bump updated

8. Ok I played it for a half hour. Price drop!

9. 2ndBassGuitar

2ndBassGuitar Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Qualicum Beach, BC
    Can you advise me of the next price drop?

10. Be sure to let you know!

11. bump....gassin for a spector.

12. 2ndBassGuitar

2ndBassGuitar Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Qualicum Beach, BC
    I picked up a 2007 Blue Dawn Bongo LE 4HH with Piezo!!!! Maybe you can find one in a 5 string....Good Luck!

13. Trade ya.