1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Blue G&L J-Bass w/ Sparkle Finish MUST SEE!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bafoodus, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Bafoodus

Bafoodus Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2007
    Boone, NC
    PRICE DROP 2100.00!!!!

*NEW* 2009 G&L Metalflake JB Jazz Bass w/ matching headstock & wicked upgrades!

For sale here is a 3 month old G&L Jazz Bass w/ Blue Sparkle Finish!! This bass is in pristine condition, not a scratch on it, never been played out or anything. Has the upgraded blue sparkle headstock and birdseye maple fretboard, stunning! It also has many other electronic upgrades... Comes with Joe Barden J Pickups, John East Retro J preamp, Blue Strings, Hipshot D-Dropper tuning key for G&L bass (perfect match). Also comes with all OEM parts and electronics. Oh, and one last thing.... It also has FretFX Blue LED Fret Markers!! This bass is totally Suped up and ready to go. Sound great, looks great and plays even better, setup is superb. If you have any questions or are interested please give me a call at 828-262-6371. Also has original G&L Hardcase w/ all case candy! There is more that 2800.00 in this bass, my asking price is 2500.00. PRICE DROP TO $2100.00 for anyone who takes up this offer on TB! More pics upon request, and the ones below in better quality! Click link below to see listing.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/1407041261.html

Also interested in Walter Woods amp for trade!

2. Interested in trades?

3. Bafoodus

Mar 12, 2007
    Boone, NC
    I will take serious trade offers, but mainly looking for a straight sale at this point because I need the mula!

4. Would you entertain reverting it back to stock for sale?

5. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Alright, I'm helping out my brotha from anotha motha. We're runnin' this thread now!

(Scott, change OP title to this -->) *NEW* 2009 G&L Metalflake JB Jazz Bass w/ matching headstock & wicked upgrades!

Hoo boy it's thick in here, this Franken G&L Gekyll & Hyde will scorch your very soul:

2009 G&L JB w/ matching headstock & Birds Eye Maple board. Being sold as *NEW* condition. 9.8 lbs on the bathroom scale. Comfy 34" scale. Comes with upgraded G&L OHSC. Probably one of the last to leave the G&L custom shop while George Fullerton was alive.

MSRP = $2700, would sell new online for $2025.
    With these mods: (+ $825)
    JRetro pre +$315
    Joe Barden pups +$285 (Jazz players obviously have beaucoup respect grande for this ultimate combo)
    FretFX LED's +$90
    G&L Hipshot D-tuner +$85
    Blue DR strings +$35
    Dunlop StrapLoks +$15

It's like Bafoodus is handing you a 15% coupon on this *NEW* bass! Those offers with cash will jump to the front of the line.

For those not familiar, this bold G&L is a souped up Jazz bass on steroids with only the best components--that's no lie! The fEarlful and talented can get things done like that.

Stock:

Many upgrades:
    1782-AFTER.
    D-tuner
    1782-AFTER-BACK.
    J-Retro & Bardens
    1782-AFTER-BODY.

And the neck pup cover & OEM stock parts come w/ the bass:
    1782-AFTER-GUARD.

One shot of a strikingly handsome man installing some blue LED fretmarkers:
    DB5_LEDS.

Wouldn't expect this thread to last long, PM me or the seller if interested in case thread "disappears" mysteriously. Here are some more pics that will about drop your jaw to the floor of this crumby old thread:

GLCD_0060.

20090815_IMG_0382edit.

Anyone jonesin' for one of the most righteous basses for sale can set their sights on this beasty, no rest for the weary here.
    Thoughts of this bass are sure to keep you up at night; we'll all sleep when we're dead!

:bassist:

6. Lalo

Lalo

Sep 11, 2003
    San Antonio Texas
    my lord!

7. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Ah, we have a fan! :smug:

8. Eric Swaim

Eric Swaim GOD, U.S. MIlitary, Country Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Dude, you selling a Bass or a Blonde???????

9. Lalo

Lalo

Sep 11, 2003
    San Antonio Texas
    Yes indeed you have a fan, the problem is that this fan cant aford such a beautifull bass :-( i have a fender jazz ill trade somehow lol

10. Mrdak

Mrdak uber bass geek baby!

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    Censorship sucks.......

11. Low Tone

Low Tone

Feb 7, 2004
    St. Joseph, MO
    I'll trade you a G&L SB-2 Tribute for the blonde.......

12. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    Snap!!!

13. Bafoodus

Mar 12, 2007
    Boone, NC
    Data your the Man! As he said, this bad boy is pristine! Still here, but hopefully not for long!!

14. basspro

basspro Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Las Vegas,NV
    Wow! Wish i had the $$ for this.

15. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Gold Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    Mom???...

16. Bafoodus

Mar 12, 2007
    Boone, NC
    Price Drop to $2350.00 for anyone who takes up this slammin' offer on TB! Bump!

17. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC

Holy cow!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Are you okay GIVING AWAY that kind of money!?! :help:

18. Bafoodus

Mar 12, 2007
    Boone, NC
    I know, im just waiting for the right person to see this!

19. I saw it but can't pull the trigger

20. funkybass4ever

funkybass4ever

Dec 12, 2007
    Not flashy enough for me:D If I had the dough it would be mine oh mine in a milisecond but i am in a personal financial drought at the moment. Love the LED's