1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bluebeard Fuzz, Boomstick Bottom Feeder, Musket V2 Fuzz, Dunlop Bass Wah

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BuddyFChrist, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CON US AND CANADA ONLY
    PAYPAL ONLY

after doing some extensive A/B ing and some A/B/C ing ive decided to let a couple of pedals go, altho i really hate to do this.

SOLD
    [DEL]Dunlop Crybaby 105Q Bass Wah - $50 / $55 to canada
    pedal only

got this pedal about 6 ish years ago. barely used it. spent 3 years in a garage collecting dust, pulled it out about a year ago and have been using it lightly since. works great, probably a bit dirty inside tho, outside appearance is very good. i have no use for it so im selling it.[/DEL]

SOLD
    [DEL]Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz V2 - $140
    with box and papers

got this just a couple of days ago, ive been doing some heavy A/B ing between my supercollider and bluebeard lately so i know what im looking for in a muff fuzz, so i got this one and did some A/B/C ing i decided that i love the crunch of the supercollider so this is for sale. in excellent condition, sounds pretty damn good actually and i love all the controls but i prefer the SC.[/DEL]

SOLD
    [DEL]Sanford and Sonny Bluebeard Fuzz - $165
    pedal only

bought it off ebay early last year, been loving it ever since, until i got the SC that is. this one has just been sitting around since then and after testing ive decided to pass it along to one of you. has some really strong velcro on the back from the previous owner. in excellent condition.[/DEL]

Boomstick Bottom Feeder - $130
    pedal only

great little pedal, my favorite part by far was being able to stand in front of the village folk, raise it to the sky and yell out
    "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!" -

but in all serious its a great little pedal but i have no use for it. and if i ever find a use then the M9 sounds close enough to me

serious offers only
    ill probably get quite a few offers so i may not reply to all
    the only pedals ill consider for trades are

Analogman Bi Chorus w/depth switch
    Ashdown Hyperdrive
    Dredgetone Bass Angler
    EBS Metaldrive
    MXR Black Label Chorus
    W&C Pickle Pie B - has to have mid switch

IMG_1480.gif

IMG_1481.gif

IMG_1477.gif

IMG_1479.gif

2. MD-BassPlayer

MD-BassPlayer Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Best offers aren't allowed. You need to set a selling price.

3. demon666

demon666

Jul 16, 2005
    Providence RI
    Pm'd Bluebeard.

4. csala

csala

Aug 14, 2005
    Santa Monica, Ca
    You're gonna miss that Boomstick...

5. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE

post prices or I delete the thread.

6. i do apologize
    edited with prices

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.