1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Blueberry Love

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bohemond, Jan 12, 2012.

1. bohemond

bohemond

Nov 3, 2007
    Just want to give a shout out to my new pal. Mad Professor BBBO pedal. It sounds wonderful . I especially like the way it can change the dist. level depending on how hard you strike the string. The nature dial is another sweetener. I run it in front of my SA VT Bass box and I could not be happier!!

2. MilkyMcMilkMilk

MilkyMcMilkMilk

Dec 17, 2008
    I've been watching some Youtube Demos of this pedal, definitely sounds good.

3. Dave Hill

Dave Hill Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Well, you could be, actually,,

P1010113-1.

Best OD pedal ever. Exactly as you said... it is so responsive to how hard you play. I can go from clean to "well overdriven" just by touch. Glad to hear the MP version is the same, at least in this respect. I'd like to get a MP BBBO as a backup.

4. bohemond

bohemond

Nov 3, 2007
    I wont argue that, I have read about it, but never had the opportunity to use one unfortunately

5. Flymo Wang

Flymo Wang

Jan 5, 2011
    Bristol, UK
    glad you're enjoying the BBBOD - but personally i just couldn't get on with it. far too 'distortion-ey' for me, stuck with my BB bass preamp for o/d. still, just shows how we all hear things differently!!

would def like to try the BJFE version some day!